Ryse Solutions Inc. works with producers and packaging suppliers to provide compliance, advisory and material recovery solutions to meet ever-changing regulatory and sustainability demands. Our team has over 50 years of collective experience in circular economy solutions, including the design, implementation and management of producer responsibility programs, which cover a broad range of materials, such as tires, waste electronics, hard-to-recycle packaging and batteries. Backed by a well-developed network of collection, processing and end-market assets, we also offer solutions to producers, retailers, manufacturers and packaging suppliers, which include understanding the flow of material in recycling facilities; research and development on the recyclability of consumer plastic packaging and paper products; and, the development and optimization of commodity end markets.
Ryse Solutions provides customized compliance, advisory and material recovery solutions to meet your individual needs. We have the expertise and experience to ensure you comply with regulations and to help you set and meet your own recycling and sustainability targets.
Why Ryse Solutions?
Founded in 2018, we have experience with multi-material recovery in regulated and voluntary environments. As Canada’s first multi-material Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO), we manage compliance services for 110 customers including 4 of Canada’s largest retailers and Fortune500 companies. We focus on our customer’s unique needs in the pursuit of a circular economy.
As part of Emterra Group, Ryse Solutions has direct access to collection, hauling, transfer, recycling and processing facilities as well as materials marketing programs across Canada and into the State of Michigan, U.S.
- Emterra Group is a vertically integrated Canadian resource recovery leader with 45 years of experience
- Owns and operates 40+ locations, over 600 collection trucks and has 1,100 employees in BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Michigan
- Independently owned by a Canadian woman of colour
- Design operationally effective and economically efficient collection and post-collection programs
- Diverse and strong network of end-markets for all commodities
- Experience collecting from all sources/locations
- Leverage front-line experience delivering services in regulated programs
- Procurement and supply chain specialist