"If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
Ryse Solutions is a rocket ship for the circular economy. Owned by a BIPOC Canadian woman in a male dominated industry, we are not afraid to stand out. We act like a start-up, service clients like a consultant, and truly care about the environment like our lives depend on it (for obvious reasons). We are searching for an individual who shares those qualities. We help companies become more circular and navigate the waters of producer responsibility regulatory compliance.
We are currently seeking the newly created role of Administrative Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Operations and Compliance. This role will provide opportunities for you to grow with our business and take on new opportunities as they develop.
What will you do?
- Support all Ryse Solution Producer Responsibility Programs.
- Review third party data entry against vendor claims and confirm the accuracy of information.
- Maintain client listings in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and update collection network lists.
- Providing administrative support, inclusive of taking meeting minutes.
- Answering phone calls with professional courtesy.
- Monitor general inbox.
- Provide quality assurance on a daily and monthly basis.
- Writing and issuing professional emails to teams and departments on behalf of the leadership team.
- Assisting the Vice President and business development team with general administrative support.
- Prepare reports, collect, and analyze information, and prepare presentations as requested.
- Additional duties as requested.
What will you bring?
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant post secondary education.
- High energy level with a comfort level interacting with employees and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, small team environment.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is considered an asset.
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Ryse Solutions
- Competitive wages and annual wage increases!
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)!
- Employee Assistance Program, paid for by the Company!
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support!
- Be part of an entrepreneurial organization that wants to continue to learn and grow!
- Ability to have impact and make change!
Ryse Solutions is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.